Sinclair Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

18 mile Friant loop Sept 25th

3 posters

Go down

18 mile Friant loop Sept 25th Empty 18 mile Friant loop Sept 25th

Post  Jim Cameron Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Great ride today. Mary, Marcos and myself rode the loop in 2:20. we rode between 9-10 mph.

We did not want to discourage Mary so we stayed with her the whole trip. She had a little trouble coming up the Willow hill (who doesn't there first time climbing it) she walked part of it towards the top, then got right back on her bike and finished the route.

Everyone give Mary a "great job" the next time you see her.

See you next time.
Jim
Jim Cameron
Jim Cameron

Back to top Go down

18 mile Friant loop Sept 25th Empty Woo Hoo! Great Job Mary!!! See you on next weeks ride!

Post  Mark Berry Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:45 am

cheers
Mark Berry
Mark Berry

Back to top Go down

18 mile Friant loop Sept 25th Empty Sept 25th Friant Ride

Post  MARYALLEN Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey thought you said it was 20 miles...
My legs were like rubber on the walk up the hill....Jim and Marcos were great...they really had to hold back their energy drive...That Willow hill, almost took me out....but Jim encouraged me...Thank you Jim. Marcos must have had a 25 mile ride, as he kept doubling back...
I got home and slept for 2 hours....I had this route on my bucket list for a long time...so now I can check it off...I am sure to do it again. I am not in this for the speed...so if there are others who are not sure they can keep the pace...come ride with me...

MARYALLEN

Back to top Go down

18 mile Friant loop Sept 25th Empty Re: 18 mile Friant loop Sept 25th

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down