Sinclair Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning! Black 4-door Jaguar sedan with malicious punks. Chestnut & Shepherd.

2 posters

Go down

Warning!  Black 4-door Jaguar sedan with malicious punks.  Chestnut & Shepherd. Empty Warning! Black 4-door Jaguar sedan with malicious punks. Chestnut & Shepherd.

Post  Ben Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 am

Today, Pete N. & I were riding West-bound on Shepherd in the bike LANE. After we crossed Chestnut, just across from Walgreens, a black 4-door Jaguar sedan came into the bike lane and the passenger leaned out and pushed Pete N. off the road and down onto the curb and dirt ground. I did not see the attack but saw the car as it escaped West-bound on Shepherd. I called Fresno PD from my cell and they said a Motor Officer was in pursuit. Unfortunately, the punks got away into the neighborhood. Probably around Tri-Sport or Fort Washington. The police came to talk to us along with the other witnesses. A fellow cyclist and his wife were behind the Jaquar and couldn't believe what they were seeing. They attempted pursuit but stopped after high speeds were reached. The Police said the people in the neighborhood were complaining about the Jaguar also. Pete N. sustained an abrasion to his upper cheek area and his bike has minor damage to the rear derailleur hanger and rear wheel. Cycle Path is working on it now. We posted it on Dennis B.'s Face Book and one guy said he was verbally attacked by punks in a black car a couple weeks ago at the same intersection. These punks may be at large in this area so watchout and try to get a license plate from any black 4-door Jaguar. How many black Jaguars could there be? Especially one with a bunch of punks joy-riding Daddy's car.

Ben

Back to top Go down

Warning!  Black 4-door Jaguar sedan with malicious punks.  Chestnut & Shepherd. Empty Time to go all Vigilante on them

Post  Mark Berry Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 pm

We ought to organize a bike ride with like 50 riders to ride the neighborhoods around here looking for the car!
Mark Berry
Mark Berry

Back to top Go down