Sinclair Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oct 2010 Belmont Time Trial

2 posters

Go down

Oct 2010 Belmont Time Trial Empty Oct 2010 Belmont Time Trial

Post  Mark Berry Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:24 pm

My goal, again this time, was to go at 20mph average for the whole 10 miles. Didnt' quite get there this time and in fact was 7 seconds slower than my last try.

Last month I went out WAY TOO FAST at the start and blew up on the way back.
This month I wanted to average my mph out more smoothly for the entire ride; that I accomplished.

Unfortuneately I guess I didn't push hard enough at the end and missed my time from last month by 7 seconds Sad.

Well the good news is, now I have 6 months to get ready for the next one! affraid
Mark Berry
Mark Berry

Back to top Go down

Oct 2010 Belmont Time Trial Empty Time Trial Final

Post  Ben Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey Mark! Happened to me too. First time, I was doing a lot of soul searching and wondering what I was doing this for. 105 degrees and choking on the Power Aid. Luckily I didn't hurt myself and had fun in the end. The second time I thought I would do a lot better but, ended up 11 seconds slower! Anyway, atleast you and Jim are doing better than me. High tech equipment just can't make up for the rider. Really wanted to make the final TT but I had a radio trouble go into overtime. I finished building my 3rd TT bike and it seems faster. Now I just need to build a new body!

Ben

Back to top Go down