Sinclair Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thu Oct 7th 5:30PM Final FCC Belmont Time Trial For This Year!!

2 posters

Go down

Thu Oct 7th 5:30PM Final FCC Belmont Time Trial For This Year!!   Empty Thu Oct 7th 5:30PM Final FCC Belmont Time Trial For This Year!!

Post  Mark Berry Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Fresno Cycling Club will hold their final Time Trial for this season on Oct 7th at 5:30 beginning and ending at The Blossom Trial Cafe
on Belmont & Academy.

Last month I got my doors blown off by 99% of the riders ( though I beat the 6 year old ). My time was 30:50 with an avg pace was 19.5mph. This month I hope to make the ride in 30:00 flat ( or better ) for an avg pace of 20mph.

This IS NOT a race against other riders! A time trial is the best way to gauage your current fitness level on the bike
AND chart progress. If you've been putting in a few extra miles since we started this whole "club" thing, you should
come out and see how long it takes you to ride 10 miles as fast as you can. This will give you a number to shoot at
next year!

Don't miss this GREAT opportunity to gage your fitness level!

MB
Mark Berry
Mark Berry

Back to top Go down

Thu Oct 7th 5:30PM Final FCC Belmont Time Trial For This Year!!   Empty Time trial Oct 7

Post  Jim Cameron Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 pm

I plan to give it a try to see where I can improve.

Jim
Jim Cameron
Jim Cameron

Back to top Go down