Sinclair Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour de Fresno

Go down

Tour de Fresno Empty Tour de Fresno

Post  Mark Berry Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 am

Road in the 16 mile Tour de Fresno fun ride beginning at Chuchansi Park and touring around the downtown Fresno area.
Sonya & MK and I led out the pack from the start, following just behind the pace car and ride leader at a blazing 10mph.

About 80 riders participated in this short "social" paced ride. Many more participated in the Century and the Metric Century (60 Miles) rides.

Lunch was outstanding, we had beef kabob with rice an pita bread.

We adopted a new daughter, Daniel ( pretty sure that's NOT how she spells it ). She and MK hit it off and didn't stop yaking the entire ride!
Good news is, Danile talked MK into doing the 30+ Piedra ride tomorrow Smile GO MK!!!

Many thanks to Debbie for giving up her golden ticket ( Debbie is currently on injured reserve ) which allowed Sonya to ride the event.
Sonya had a great time and is looking foreward to doing the Metric next year ( aren't you Sonya?) cheers

Only one photo of the event so far ( from my iPhone posted in "Gallery" area There will aslo be some photos on the Tour de Fresno website as soon as they post them ) is of me and MK, I'll post the photo of MK and Sonya tomorrow, time now to get some rest
will be riding over 50 miles tomorrow!
Mark Berry
Mark Berry

Back to top Go down